Glassfiber reinforcements for marine applications
Reinforcements for Infusion
This reinforcements are very well suited for GRP boat production.
- X-flow products
- Heavy multiaxials
- Adhesive reinforcement
- Economical, environmentally friendly production technology
- Production of laminates with high glass content and good mechanical properties
- Offers good reproducibility and production of parts requiring high dimensional accuracy
Reinforcements for thermoforming
RTC is a woven consisting of chopped glassfibre and polypropylen as matrix. RTC is ideal for interior panels as well as semi-structural parts.
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites
Reinforcements for Light RTM and RTM
Closed mold processes are gaining popularity as a manufacturing method in the marine industry.
- Stitched mat
- Special, functional reinforcements for excellent drapability and resin flow properties
- Increasing efficiency by reducing time of media placement
- Decreasing cycle time due to their special Flow Media
Reinforcements for Open Mold
All Ahlstrom reinforcements are easy to use and have fast wetting properties.
- Woven Rovings
- Combination Products