Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites (RTC) for thermoforming
RTC is a woven reinforcement consisting of chopped glassfibre and polypropylen as matrix. RTC is ideal for interior panels as well as semi-structural parts. With the our Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites (RTC) for thermoforming our customer can take benefit from versatile and innovative products.
- Manufacturing method is based on proprietary non-woven technology
- Materials display superior reinforcement distribution and good mechanical performance
- Fibers are coupled with the matrix providing an excellent bond
- Possibility of producing multi‑layered sheets
Benefits: RTC molding method
- Potential to use natural, carbon and basalt fibers instead of glass fibers
- Recyclable and economical small series production, fully finished parts in one shot
- Fast cycle time, easy processability, freedom of design
- Surface materials (eg vinyl coated felt, artificial leather, needled polyester felt) integrated in the final panel during manufacturing process
- certification according to the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
RTC is ideal for interior panels as well as semi-structural parts. Typical application areas are in transportation, marine and building sectors.